Embassy of India Brussels
Invitation to participate in the Advantage Health Care India 2015 - International Summit on Medical Value Travel in India
1. Government of India in association with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) and Service Export Promotion Council (SEPC) is organising Advantage Health Care India (AHCI) 2015, an International Summit on Medical Value Travel from 5th to 7th October, 2015 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India.
2. The AHCI seeks to showcase India's immense pool of medical capabilities and encouraging business collaborations between Indian and foreign participants.
3. The participation of Hosted Foreign Delegates (HFDs) is invited in the following categories from various countries:
- CEO of leading private hospitals
- Presidents of Medical Associations
- Heads of Government hospitals
- Government officials from Ministry of Health who approve cases for medical travel abroad
- Medical Insurance Company officials
- Medical travel facilitators
- Medical trade journalists
4. The HFDs will be provided complimentary return economy class air tickets from the place of their residence to New Delhi and back, 3-4 nights’ hotel accommodation (including Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) with two way transfer between airport and hotel in India as per their flight itinerary.
5. All concerned HFDs are invited to participate in the Advantage Health Care India 2015, an International Summit on Medical Value Travel from 5th to 7th October, 2015 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India.