1. The ‘Make in India Week’ is being organized by the Government of India and is set to take place from 13th to 18th of February 2016 at MMRDA grounds, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai - India.
2. The event will showcase the people, policies and partnerships that are driving India’s new manufacturing revolution. Set against the vibrant backdrop of India’s commercial capital – Mumbai, this week long calendar would offer unprecedented access, insights and opportunities to connect and collaborate with India and global Industry leaders, academicians, central and state administrations.
3. “Make in India Week” would have a spotlights on the following:
- Make in India Center for exhibiting innovative products and manufacturing processes developed in India along with a vision to leverage design, innovation and technology in the backdrop of global manufacturing.
- Asia Business Forum comprising seminars, CXO meets, roundtables and networking events on economic challenges, investment opportunities, design and innovation.
- Hackathon, a 24 hour marathon event where coders, engineers and designers collaborate intensively for 24 hours to come up with ideas to solve urban design problems.
Apart from the above, many more events such as State Sessions, Design Conferences, Cultural & Fashion Shows and Networking Dinners are programmed.
Please visit www.makeinindia.com/mumbai-week to find out more about the event.