Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet (GRAM) from 9th to 11th November 2016 at Jaipur in Rajasthan, India
The Government of Rajasthan, in association with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) is organizing the Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet (GRAM) from 9th to 11th November 2016 at Jaipur in Rajasthan. This will be an International event focusing on innovations and best practices in agriculture and allied sectors to make agriculture more remunerative for the farmers.
THE EVENT WILL BE COMPOSED OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Exhibition-to showcase strengths of Agricultural sector
- Live demonstrations of latest machines and agro technologies
- Interaction with decision –makers in Government
- B2B meetings for tie ups with strategic partners
- Knowledge sharing conference – for sharing technology and agriculture best practices and networking dinner
For further information and to register please use the following contact details; Mr Neelkamal Darbari, Principal Secretary, Agriculture and Horticulture, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone:+91-997-1860444 or +91-141-5116893.